Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My very first blog!!!

So.... here I am. I guess I should give everybody an update. Iv'e been living in Toronto for almost 4 months now!!! It still feels like I'm on vaccation. So, I just finished the first half of school, I have to go back in September. I have no idea what I will do for an entire month! I work like 3 days a week at Silver City. I wish I could get more shifts but there are like 100 other employees who all want more shifts too. Im not supposed to say anything but they are dealing with a mouse problem!!!! You see them running around all the time. But other than that, I like working there.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph!! I'm sooo happy you made a blog! You've got to update it all the time so I can stalk you lol And just to make things fair, you can stalk me back if you really want to.
It sucks that you're so far away in Toronto, but I'm glad you're doing something that you love!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger starla said...

Welcome to the land of Blogger! So Glad you started a blog cause were all going through major steph withdrawel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter