Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Student film pictures

Here are some pictures of some of the student films we have been working on.











This is Jordan (Director) on the left and Evan (Camera), shooting "Double" in my house. It was really fun, we got to rip open a pillow and throw feathers all around my house. Even though we cleaned it up, I still find feathers in random places in my home (like the fridge?).











This is Daniel (Actor), shooting "Double". I think this guy is going to
be famous one day. He's the only actor that I have met that has an agent. He's from Saskatoon.











This is me!! We were filming "Language of Love" in the Toronto Public Library. I was the Assistant Director on this film but because of the lack of help I had to be the reflector holder.











This is Eiko on the left (Camera), Anita (Director), and Dario (Actor).
Eiko's from Japan, Anita's from India, and Dario's from Switzerland. The other actress not seen in the picture is from Napal. There is so much diversity in Toronto!



1 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Keep posting pictures Steph!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter