Wednesday, August 02, 2006

TV

I don't have cable, but because of my huge antena I can pick up 10 channels!!!! Yesterday I discovered a way to pick up two more, I attached a cabel then tied tweezers to it, then I stuck the end in my drawer. Yah, I know wierd hey, but it works! Sadly I have no channels that can pick up Big Brother. These blog things are only intresting when there are pictures added. So here are some pictures of Center Island, the best place in Toronto.
This is my documentary teacher on the left (Sandra Danilovic) and my friend/class mate Anita. Me and Anita are the only girls in our class.

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Yo Steph!I am so excited you have joined the land of blogging! I will be checking it often so make me proud! And be sure to check mine out for the current events of my life! Tristan says "Hi Steph"

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

That place looks so nice..especially the bridge with the water under it

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger starla said...

School looks like tons of fun! I've never been to toronto but i've heard its amazing! Take lots of pictures to show us when you come home.....when are you coming home?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter