Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Busy, busy

Why am I blogging right now??? I have a zillion things to do. I'm getting extremley exhausted and I've only been in school with my new classes for a week now. This is what a typical day looks like for me; 7:00 a.m. I wake up and get ready, 9:00 I take the subway to school, 10:00 school begins, 4:00 school ends, 5:45 off to work, done at 11:30, then take the subway and get home at around 12:30, once I get home I do my homework, then eventually get to sleep around 2:00 if I'm lucky. There are also other things that I some how manage to sneak in, like meeting with Anita to discuss our documentary we're planning on making, and meeting with Evan for the filming jobs we've been doing. Speaking of the filming jobs, on Friday is when I go shoot that doctors convention thing. This is the ship we get to go on after!!!!I'm excited but scared since I won't really fit in with the crowd. I'll probably just hide behind the camera the whole time. Some more good news!!! A big producer/director came and talked to our class and afterwards he went to the school director and mentioned that he wanted to hire a few of the students for his upcoming film in a few months and asked which students the school recommends. Believe it or not, they gave him my name!!!! So, it's not like I got the job or anything, I'm just garunteed and interview. Who even knows what the job is, probably a P.A. (aka: getting people coffee). Sooo, mabey my life is about to get even more busier.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I bet you guys are going to have so much fun filming the doctor's convention! Plus, that's SO awesome your school mentioned your name to that director. I bet you'll get the gig!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter