Monday, September 18, 2006

Back to School

Today was my first day back at school. When I started in April I was the only student so they moved me to join the class in third term, so now I'm starting at the beginning in first term. My new class has 30 students!!!!! 4 girls and 26 guys. Most of them are from different parts of the world, like Japan, the U.S. and probably some more I havn't met yet.
Change of topic, I got another little filming gig. Me and the same guy who did the makeup video with me get to go to a hospital for some doctors convention and film the speaker so he can be seen on the big screen. After that they all go on a dinner cruise and we get to go with them!!!! They want us to film them on the cruise ship but we get to eat dinner with them. And I get paid!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Yessss! Maybe you'll meet a hot doctor to marry. Actually wait, I've already got a husband reserved for you..so forget the doctors and put 100% into your filming! lol

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

thats so awesome!!!!
wow you should have fun.. as much as i hate saying this..it looks like the film industry is where you should be..

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Flip Slinko, is really Filip Slinko, they missed spelled his name and everyone was calling him Flip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter