Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ouch

Oh my goodness.... I've been so busy lately. I 'm getting tuns of homework, working 6 days a week!!!, I have two little filming jobs I'm doing on the side, I have a huge to do list of things around the house, and a bunch of girls and I are planning a film to submit to NFB (may not happen). To make things worse, yesterday I climbed up on my desk to hook up my printer and lost my balance. I ended up falling off, hitting my face on the corner of the desk and having my monitor fall on top of me. The entire right side of my chest is black, so is my leg, all the way down my arm to my wrist, and my cheek. I look like I've been severly beat up, as you can see in the picture, and that wasn't even the worst of it. I've been taking advil.

3 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger Charlene said...

Wowzers!!! That is a very rough fall I would imagine, you are lucky there are no broken bones to show... Hope you are feeling better soon!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

Oh my goodness!! Thats horride. I cant imagine how you feel..Only be carful next time!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Jeez Steph! That sounds/looks like it must have been painful. Hopefully the bruises are going down and you're feeling less sore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter