Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Subway

Today I bought myself a book!!!! Now that I have to take the subway back and forth I thought I should get a book to read. The book is a biography on Apsley Cherry-Garrard, a man who was on an expedition to Antartica in 1910. It was only $5, so I thought "What the heck!". When I'm on the subway I usually just observe people which can get annoying after I start noticing everyone's little habits. Yesterday I sat beside this guy who was wearing overalls with no shirt underneath and a Viking hat with huge horns, across from me a man rolled up a little piece of paper and started cleaning his ears with it, and on the other side of me sat a man who looked like he was a serial killer looking for his next victim. It was in that moment that I decided to buy a book.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I agree that purchasing the book was a smart move. I learned how gross people really were after taking the bus for 7 months in Regina..bleh

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Christy said...

HAHA!

Your blog makes my day Steph!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

I'm so proud that you are reading!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter