Sunday, September 03, 2006

Adjusting

I have gotten used to having no furniture, I just havn't adjusted to having no kitchen supplies. I've been surviving off of crackers and peanut butter. Since I have no knives I spread the peanut butter on with my finger. And I still havn't gotten around to exploring the area, I'm not sure what stores and stuff are around here. I hope there is a grocery store. Living here I can forget sleeping in now. The family above me have two little boys, a 4 and a 6 year old. They are always up really early running around and screaming, but soon I'll be up early too for school. Ahhhhhhhhh, I see another spider!! I have to go!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

That sucks that you'll never be able to sleep in...BUT think of it as an automatic, no fail (not even if the power goes out) alarm clock.
You should bring you camera with you when you explore the area so I can see where you live! I know you want to

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

Hey I totally understand about not having any furniture.. the only thing we have are beds!
Hope school goes well and also hope to see you during christmas!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow! You can post comments!! Hi Kristen and Craig!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter