Friday, September 01, 2006

A new location

I am finally in my new place!!! Today had to be the most exhausting day I have had in a long time. After only 4 hours of sleep I woke up at 8 and begun packing. During that process some how the toilet stopped working. After like a half an hour I got it working again, that would have sucked if I lost my damage deposit on day I was leaving because of some stupid toilet! Then around 2 I called a taxi and I brought half of my belongings to my new place. The taxi was completely full, they even had to tie down the trunk. Then I went back for the second load, which was just as much. Once I had all my stuff in my new place I just stood there and looked at the walls, I didn't know what to do next. I ended up eating some carrots and then the unpacking began. I am not even close to finishing but I think I did enough for the day. I work all weekend so I have to go a few days without any furniture or kitchen supplies of any kind, good thing there is a McDonald's down the street :) Anyway I'm pretty happy about this place, but I've only been here for like 4 hours so that could change. I already discovered 2 bad things, I can't get any reception on my cell phone, I have to go outside to get reception and there are a large number of little spiders running around my bathroom. Spiders are my worst enemy. Here's some pictures.

The bathroom, with a bathtub!!!!! I didn't have one at my last place, just a shower. It sucked.

The kitchen. No microwave, I'm a student that's how we cook. How will I survive?

It's a bachelors suite so there is just one big room. There's all my stuff that needs to be unpacked!!

One thing that had to be unpacked asap was my computer. If your wondering if it's comfortable going on the computer the way it's set up like this, it's not!!!! My back is killing me. I will have a desk and chair soon (I hope!).

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Steph what an awsome place! So glad you found out!!!!

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

That place looks awesome & the bathroom looks sparkling clean! Other than the spiders of course...you need to get some of that raid spider spray. I know you don't believe in killing them, but you need to toughen up! lol And if you think about it, if you're spraying them it's not really YOU who's doing the killing. It's the fumes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter