Thursday, February 01, 2007

Goals

I finally completed that Doctors project I was working on. I went to the hospital this morning and dropped it off to one of his interns. I was too afraid to face him and demand my money. I don't think he'll pay me because he's one of the most selfish person I've ever met. I'm sure I'll meet many more just like him if I stay in this field of work.
Anyway, today is the day I start trying to loose weight. Since I'm going to be a bridesmaid in two weddings this summer I'm thinking I better start early since I've never been able to really loose weight. I'm starting by avoiding McDonalds, quiting McDonalds is like quiting smoking. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me.
Update on my job search. I havn't really tried that hard, but now that I got that Doctors thing out of the way I feel I have more time now to concentrate. I dropped off a few resumes at different restaurants but in this city restaurants only hire Asians it seems. White girls work in bars. Over the next few days I'm going out to explore the city and hand out 1000 resumes. As for editing, I'm going to try and get an internship soon, but money comes first if I want to stay here.
Today I got employee of the month, yahhhhhhh. I don't think I get anything special, just my name posted for all to see. Anyways, Happy Birthday Krystal Wanegaret (sp), wherever you are in the world.

6 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

ah! congrats!! glad to know you're on top of your game. hehe

yeah...what a bastard doctor. we should go there and kick his butt. XD

mmmmmm good luck on the internship!

party tomorrow! wanna come? hope you're not too busy

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

Yeah, Fred is kind of.... well.... a psycho.

Congradulations on the end of the doctor thing. I'm sorry he was such a jerk though.

Good luck with the quitting of Mcdonalds and getting all those resumes out of course. Sounds like your keeping busy which is always good.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Carin said...

what on earth are you trying to lose weight for?! you are absolutely gorgeous!! although it never hurts to cut out McD's... sooo bad for you!!!
Glad you finished that doctor thingy... sounded like the point of a lot of stress for you...
And best of wishes in the job search!! I will keep ya in my prayers!!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

who is the other wedding??

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ruth, Lauren and Rory are the other wedding.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

What's this doctor's name? I'll give him a call, tell him I'm your manager and that if he doesn't pay you legal action can and WILL be taken. Muuahahahahaaaaa.

Tomorrow is the beginning of my days to eat healthy. The summer of weddings shall be grand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter