Tuesday, January 23, 2007

TP/ CAR/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today I bought toilet paper. It's a big job for me because I have to carry it on the subway and it's always so crowded and the toilet paper is in everyones face. The only time i'm really available is at night when I'm heading home, and it's kind of hard to find a place that sells toilet paper at 11:30 at night. After I buy the stuff I feel like I've accomplished a lot. Anyway, enough about that. I would just like to congratulate Amanda on buying her first car!!!!! It's a 2001 Nissan Sentra, I have no idea what that looks like but I'm sure it's great. I'd also like to say Happy Birthday to my Auntie Krista!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am NOT looking forward to the day I have to buy toilet paper. That day shall be upon us verrrry soon! Ah!

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my...I had to laugh a little picturing you on the subway with a big package of TP! It was the highlight of my morning!

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey steph! I haven't posted in forever... just 'backread' a bunch of your posts... smiles - happy birthday!! sounds like it was a good one... and thats so cool that you play the flute... I used to - haven't for a long time...I should break mine out of its dust encased sanctuary... hmmm
take care of TO!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

laughs! that would be great to see you carry around a bunch of toilet paper!! congrates on Amandas new car and Happy Birthday!!! I have an awful flu bug, which i have been fighting for the last three days.. everything that goes in must come out!! s i havnt eaten for two and a half days!!!! I feel sick and week and bored!! all i do is lay around because i can hardly move.. yesterday i couldnt even get out of bed i would feel dizzy and want to ... well yea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter