Thursday, February 15, 2007

V Day

On Valentine's Day every year I have a traditon of watching Titanic and eating food until I feel sick. This is year 4 of my tradition. I ate like 3 chocolate bars, a bag of chips, skittels, and hot chocolate with cookie waffer things. What do they call that in Australia? Timtams? Well they weren't the same cookies but they were close. And I had Mc Donalds :( I'm a bad girl. I made it 13 days without eating it and then I failed. I'll have to start over. I tell people to slap me if they see me eating it but no one was around, no one would find me. I sound like a drug addict.

6 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Steph!! Didn't you feel sick after eating all that? It's a good thing Titanic is a long movie, so you could spread out your junk food extravaganza. I am personally amazed that you made it 13 days without McDonalds!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey mom!! You have a picture up.

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Joleen...a picture is one step closer to getting a blog!!!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph, I was so sad that I couldn't watch the Titanic this year with you. In fact I actually started to feel sorry for myself for a few minutes. How bad is that? lol

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

That's sounds like an awesome Valentines Day. Titanic, candy and well Mcdonalds. Congratulations on the thirteen days though that is really impressive. I mean it. Mcdonalds is like the heroin of the fast food world.
I personally am having trouble with the A&W still, I haven't had it in a little while but I know I soon will crumble to temptation.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

Steph! you are a bad girl. bad bad bad!

so...13 days only? hahaha just kidding.

so did you get a job yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter