Friday, February 09, 2007

A Bunch of Stuff

I've been seeing a lot of movies lately. When I'm not working I'm usually out giving resumes and I reward myself by seeing a movie after. Seeing movies by myself is awsome. At first I felt like an idiot but now I prefer it. I guess it's a little different in Terrace since there's only one theater and two showtimes, but in the city you never see anyone you know.
So I still don't have a job. I'm so frustrated! I blame it on my big ugly coat. No one wants to hire a girl who has a big ugly coat. Tim Hortons has "Help Wanted" signs up everywhere but I'm seriously trying to stay away from that place.
I miss school. I still am taking a workshop but that's only for 3 hours a week. My school is changing its location. It's moving into a different building across the street. You don't even have to go outside from the subway station to get to it. This always happends, whenever I'm done school they start to make improvments. Oh well.
Did anyone watch the O.C. last night? I'm so sad that there are only 2 episodes left. I wanted to watch survivor but it wasn't on at midnight when I got home. Hopefully I can watch it on peekvid if the stupid website starts working again. I'm thinking about booking off Feb. 25th from work. Sadly it's because I want to watch the Oscars. I'm going to post my predictions in a few days. RIP Anna Nicole Smith.

Here's Part two of my post.
I'm very curious how Jenna's doing. Is her baby almost here? Someone update me.
So Ryan's back for Caleeeeefornia. Yep. I'm missing the Terrace scenery a little bit. That picture isn't a good example.Tamara and Leah!

5 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Yes another grand post from Steph! Jenna's baby is due next month and her belly is larger than life already. I'm so excited!
I'll make sure the Terrace scenery is up to par for the summer..don't worry!

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

hey! need your help. want an actor for sunday. needta shoot! at school. hopefully that uh...irish dude haha

sorry to hear about your unemployment. you'll find a job soon. keep prayin i suppose, and keep searchin! it'll work out :)

miss you btw. you should come hang out!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey Kevin, I couldn't find that guys number, but I have all the other applicants that Sandra gave us from "The Kiss". Do u want any of them?

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

You're right about the big ugly coat. Nobody liked me in grade six because I had a horrible brown coat from the thrift shop. Well, okay, plus I was kind of a loser, but I think the coat really contributed.

Your post really brought back the pain. Had to share.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Coats, smoats,
Girls I was such a loser in school I didn't like me and that didn't matter what I wore. Seriously though. Man was I hateful. Thank God for giving us new hearts and purpose!! We'll be praying for you Steph. Chin up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter