Monday, June 18, 2007

MMVA's

So here I am at the library once again. I took my computer in today and they told me what they thought might be wrong with it. One, it may be a problem with Windows. If that's the case then it will take a week to fix my computer and all my data will be restored. Or two, the hard drive is defective, which means i will take over four weeks to get it fixed and all my data is LOST forever. Data meaning all my pictures, movies, essays, everything!!! The thing I'm most worried about is not having a computer for for weeks, that means not being able to charge my IPod. And to make things worse basically every good channel on my satellite was cut off. I don't know why, I haven't talked to my landlords about it yet, but the loss of a computer and TV at the same time has made me a little stressed out. Let's change the subject. So last night I was at the Much Music Video Awards!!!!!!! I dragged Andrew there, he really didn't want to go but I made him. We met Lara there too. I used to work with Lara at the National Club, she's an extra on Degrassi. Anyway, we got there during the red carpet and it was insane to get around anyone. Lara ended up leaving because she was claustrophobic. If you watched it, there were three outdoor stages, the roof top, the main one and the one on the the other side. I was near the one on the other side where Maroon 5, The Used, and Alexis on Fire played. I had to stand on my tippy toes to see anything but halfway through we found this huge flower pot and I stood on that. Once I was on on that flower pot I had the most amazing view. It was so amazing to be there because I would always watch them on TV growing up. And of course I brought my video camera!!! Who knows when I'll be able to post the footage but it will be posted at some point. After it was over, as we were walking to the subway station I saw this guy I recognized but I couldn't remember who he was, so we stood there until I remembered. It was the blond guy from that beach show that's filmed in Manitoba. Crap! I can't remember the name of the show, I watch it all the time. Anyway, he was just standing on the side of the street with some friends. A girl went up to him and was like "Are you from Lost?" he was like "Ahhh NO". After that we ran into Luiza and Loveena from work, and the got on the subway and went home. As I was walking home from the subway I saw the most amazing thing. I saw a huge group of raccoons, and once they saw me they all scurried up into two trees beside the side walk. The amazing thing was they were all babies except two. All the babies were in the trees and the two adults stood guard at the bottom of each tree. I was like 3 feet away. When I walked away they came down and crossed the street. I counted 10 babies and two adults. The babies were so small, they were the size of a Guinea pig. It was so cute. So that was my amazing day.

10 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Do all the girls in Toronto have names starting with "L"? Glad you made it home in one piece from the MMVA's.

Hopefully your computer can be fixed soon. I miss your blogs and emails!

Did you get any video or pictures of the raccoon family? I have 4 baby birds (and the mother bird) living in my hanging flower basket! It makes it hard to water the flowers.

Take care!

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Dang I'm jealous of your mad raccoon population. Seriously, I am.

I got my dad to tape the MMVAs and told him that you'd be on them lol

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger starla said...

i totally forgot about this but when me and the boys were in the vancouver aiport waiting for our connecting flight i saw the guy from the canadian show "corner gas" i think thats what its called anyways. no idea what his name is but there he was sitting against a wall with his laptop. gabriel kept running over to the window where he was and I think he thought that i was sending gabe over there. sorry dude, don't really want your autograph!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

haha cute. i wanna see raccoons!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

that would have been so cute to see!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

hey steph my friend manon just started a blog her link is on my page.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Juton said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Darci said...

I miss you in Blog Land, you always say the greatest things that me laugh. come back asap :D

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Stephanie, any time you feel a post coming on, you need to just let it flow. Don't stifle it. It's healthy.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

^ ^ ^
I mean, the urge to blog is healthy. Not the stifling part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter