Monday, May 21, 2007

Mr. Skunky

If you haven't already Kevin C's blog yet, I'll fill you in. Last night we ran into a skunk!!!!! We were walking on the rail road tracks and we threw a rock into the bushes and out it came. Thankfully it didn't spray us, but that was the first time I've seen a skunk not from a zoo. Yeah, so read Kevin's blog if you want the entire in depth description of last night's adventure. We've been having a lot of them lately.
Tomorrow morning Mike and Moe are coming to pick me up and I'm going to spend the day with them. It's nice when Terrace people come to visit, hint hint. Moe's bringing the bridesmaid dress so I'll get to try that on. I'm getting a little worried, I'm still fat and the wedding is only two months away, sort of. I need to take some serious action. Maybe I'll start walking to work, that will only take me 6 hours. But I've cut back on the fast food and I only drink water, no pop or juice. That's a start I guess.
I bought Linkin Parks new CD. It always takes me a little while to get into new Cd's but so far I like it. I'm just a little disappointed that most of the songs are a bit slower. I like their screaming songs, lol. Chester sure has a good screaming voice.
Well I better start cleaning my house, I don't want my visitors to think I'm a slob or something. I'll try take some pics tomorrow, that's if my camera is up for it. It has a mind of it's own.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

YAY! oh yeah that's the first time i saw a skunk too...that wasn't in a zoo. yoohoo! XP and oh yeah, i wanted to put that andrew wanted to jump off that bridge thing! ahh forgot. and i didn't know you almost ran into my pee..!

haha you're funny. good luck with the bridesmaid dress!

hope that camera of yours gives in to its master's commands.

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Skunks are the cutest things ever..but I would NOT want to scare one and get sprayed. Nooo way!

I was very pleasantly surprised by the dresses..even the thought of them scared me. I'm sure everything will go fine with trying them on and stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter