Sunday, June 07, 2009

The City & The Island

Of course...

Most houses in down town Toronto look like this.
A church. They're on every corner like Starbucks.

Queen Street Of course...His new profile picture
Movie night at Josh's place On the ferry to Toronto Island!!!! Agreed to be the best part of Ryan and Leah's visit.The ferry has the best view of the city.
They were all over the place.

We rented bikes!!!!!
Part of Toronto Island has little houses where people live in. We took a ride through the streets. Ask Leah to see some pictures, she took about hundred, lol.

A bird pooed on Ryan's arm and some how it splattered onto my arm too, lol. Leah didn't care, she kept riding.The girls chose the bikes with the baskets, Ryan chose the bike with the bell.

The board walk and Lake OntarioThis was just a few of the Canadian Geese we saw flying over the water. There must have been at least a thousand.Leah and I got a painful sunburn that day but it was worth it.

2 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Great photos!! Looks like everyone had lots of fun :)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

omg. I've been missing out on all your posts!! glad to know you're doing good. it's awesome seeing all these. makes me feel guilty for not posting in a while. I should get it started up again. what a lazy me.
so you're goin to edmonton!! what a bummer not being there right now... crap. I miss you man.
any suggestions on what to post?

haha the creepy ryan photo cracked me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter