Sunday, April 19, 2009

Point form works better for me

- I hate both jobs right now. They used to be fun but now I feel like I'm just a shadow.

-I joined outdoor soccer :) I'm not sure why I did it because it's so far away and some games will be in the morning before the subway is running.

-You know how everyone has weird phobias or fears, I have one. I've actually dealt with this my entire life, I thought I would grow out of it but I think it just got worse. I have a fear of phoning people. Sounds stupid but if you ever got a phone call from me you should know that it wasn't easy.

- Today I'm having an O.C. marathon.

- I'm going to two concerts this week. Kings of Leon on Tuesday. Poor Josh hates them and I only like their old stuff (excluding the rock-country songs). I've just always wanted to see a concert at the Air Canada Center. I'm making it up to Josh by going to a concert of his choice on Thursday. The bands are I Set My Friends on Fire, Fear Before, etc. I'm a little nervous because I've never been to a crazy punk concert before.

- I woke up this morning to my landlord looking at me through the window. I thought I was going to have a heart attack! I'm in a basement and the window's are below ground level so there is kind of a pit thing. Anyways they put this plastic dome cover over the pit but I guess the wind blew it into the pit blocking my view of the outside world. So that's what I woke up to, my landlord pulling out the cover and putting it back on properly.

- Amanda posted baby pics on facebook. I can't believe she has a belly already!!! It doesn't seem real. Great news... she asked me to be the Godmother!!!

7 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Is getting a new job or two an option?
How did indoor soccer go?
Have fun at the concerts!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Lynnie Ha said...

i have a phone phobia too! it totally stinks.... :(

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

i never knew you had a phone phobia!!

cool a punk concert. are you gonna dress up? :P

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

all punky i mean?

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I 100% think you should dress all punky..then post pictures on your blog. It will be magnificent!

The belly is like 9000 times cuter in person..you neeeeed to come see it!! lol And all of us of course.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

I like the point form business....i think I may try it. I totally have a phobia...well a couple! Maybe I'll post them.
I can't wait to see you!! :)

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

I just read a few of your old posts from last year because I'm a loser and I miss those days we'd hang. The May 2008 one on Questions is legendary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter