Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

The one thing I want to do more than ever right now is drive. I miss driving so much. Those of you have cars, appreciate it. Taking public transportation may be helping out the environment and may be helping out on my costs but it doesn't compare to all the benefits of having your own vehicle. Sighhhh.

When I had my gum surgery the periodontist mentioned to me that he noticed my bone density was very low. He said he was surprised I had never broken a bone yet and that if I don't start worrying about it now it will most likely become a problem later on. I know I don't get much calcium but for some reason I thought I was invisible. I've been looking into nutrition and stuff lately and I think I'm in more trouble than just my bone density. Time for some changes.

My phone's battery is so lame! After I charge it all night then make a few texts, it's already in the red zone. I can't even really have a conversation anymore because the battery sometimes dies as I'm talking. Like I have time to deal with this!

I had all Easter weekend off. I pretty much did nothing all day Friday until the evening when I went out for dinner with Josh, his mom, his sister, and her friend. We went to Wayne Gretzky's restaurant, 99. Nice place, good food. Saturday Josh and I went out for lunch, went shopping for a bit and then went to his place for Easter dinner. After dinner we went and saw "Monsters vs. Aliens" in 3D and Imax!!! Today I'm doing pretty much nothing.

4 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Time for a multivitamin, champ!! I started taking one last year, along with a biomega essential oils (fish oil junk) and a mineral supplement for women. Apparently it's important, who new?

I am in shock that there was no mention of chocolate in your Easter post. Pure shock!

Amanda's belly is too cute to handle!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I do take the multi vitamin but it's not enough.

As for the chocolate... Thanks to my parent's Easter package and Josh's family I have enough chocolate to last me two weeks.

Amanda needs to post pics of her belly!!!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Darci said...

how old is your phone? Maybe it's time to replace it. Ebay is always good or getting a cheap new phone.

Time to start pumping weights, I believe that will help your bone density.

Happy Easter!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

Ooo I only just saw this. I wanna watch Monsters vs. Aliens too! How was it?

You should prolly get a new phone battery.

You're welcome, Stephanie Wiebe the British Columbian from British Columbia :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter