Thursday, July 02, 2009

Part 4

Leah and I went and saw "Giselle" at the National Ballet. It was pretty awesome. This is the only picture I could get, no photos allowed. It was Ruth's idea to surprise Leah.We went to the Ontario Science Center. It was cool but we didn't get to spend much time there.


This device could tell you how fast you could karate chop, Leah beat us all.


I got Ryan to eat Korean food!!!
Ryan didn't want to leave Toronto until he found an outdoor chess table.
Nathan Phillip Square

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

Seriously!!! Next time, we are not leaving early! :( I missed everything good!!!!!

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Of COURSE Leah got the fastest karate chop!! haha remind me not to mess with her anytime soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter