Sunday, June 07, 2009

Poor Josh

I started outdoor soccer today. My team isn't so good, in fact we're horrible. The good thing is that they're all very forceful on having practices and getting in shape. I must have lost 5 pounds at our game today.

Anyways, most of you already know that Josh got in a bike accident. He was biking to work and got doored. He shattered his two from teeth and had to get stitches on his lip and chin. He has a massive bruise on his arm and some cuts. He's okay, it's healing quick except for the no teeth thing.

It's official, Josh and I are coming to Terrace at the end of July. We're actually flying to Edmonton, meeting my parents there and then driving to PG for a day or two and then Terrace by the 27th. Any suggestions on places I should take Josh? We already did PR, Kleanza, the lake, etc. etc. He hasn't seen the Lava beds yet.

New post below too!

4 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Hey,you'll be here for Riverboat Days. Josh will enjoy that for sure!

Next time we're in Toronto you have to take us to Toronto Island. The bikes looked like a fun way to tour around. I like Ryan's new profile picture, very cool.

I hope Josh is getting better. He and Ryan can compare scars and swap stories about stitches and dental work.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Poor Josh!! I hope he flipped out at the moron who doored him.

I'm going to be out of town the first weekend of August for a fam reunion..but after that I shall be here and we will have many, MANY adventures!!

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Have fun in Terrace!

Poor Josh pretty well sums it up. I couldn't imagine the pain he was in. Hope he feels better soon.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Someone better suggest fishing. The springs totally rock!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter