Thursday, August 03, 2006

Landlords... are they all like this?

I was up really late last night stranded downtown in a Tim Hortons. There was an insane storm that hit and I was only wearing a tanktop and shorts. When I finnaly did get home I couldn't fell asleep for like 4 hours because it was soooo hot. I was planning to sleep in.... when one of my landlords knocked on my door. It was Bill. He needed to come in and do some measuring around the place. This happends often. I'm starting to think they just do this to make sure I'm not trashing the place. My other landlord, Felicia, Bills wife phoned me once and was like "Stephanie, I need you to talk slower." so I was like "ooookkkkk??" then she hung up. That was very random and wierd!

Here's my house. It was furnished when I moved in, not my choice or taste.These pictures are only showing the downstairs, there's still the upstairs (my bedroom). This is where I write my blog!! Looks very uncomfortable hey! It is, I don't have a desk so I had to use the coffee tabel, and that lamp.... oh man!! Felcia knocked on my door one day, when I opened it she was standing there holding that huge thing. She was like "I thought you might need a lamp" and she brought it in. When she left I hid the hideous thing in the closet. One day she came in for some "random" thing and noticed the lamp wasn't there. I had to explain to her some lame excuse and now that lamp is back out. It has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen!!!

5 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Your landlords sounds really creepy and yes I do think they are spying on you to make sure you aren't trashing the place. The best part is when she asked you to talk slower?? what the heck?

My brother used to rent a house in Terrace and on more than one occasion they woke up in the middle of the night and the crazy old lady from upstairs was in their house. They moved pretty darn quick!

Keep posting!!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

What a wako.. u have some pretty strange landlords.what an ugly lamp.. feel soo sorry for you. I hope they leave you alone.. keep smiling..

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

visit my blog steph.. at barbrinaldi.blogspot.com

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

hey steph...you should get one of those low-to-the-ground camp chairs for your computer "coffee" table...it might be more comfy!!Cute place though..love & miss ya much!!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Awesome lamp...

You should go around one day taking measurments of everything in your house so the next time they come saying they need them, you can just hand them the paper. I'm sure they'd be thrilled lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter