Friday, September 08, 2006

Ikea

Today was almost as tiring as moving day. I went to Ikea and filled a cart with all sorts of things. I mostly bought kitchen stuff and a few other items. The only piece of furniture I bought was a TV stand and a dresser. I still need a bed, but I'm kind of getting used to sleeping on the floor. I'll see how long I can wait it out. I feel really bad, I called a Taxi to pick me up with all my stuff at Ikea and as we were loading the trunk the cart tipped over from the wind and hit the Taxi. There was a pretty big dent in the side of the door. Three girls who witnessed the whole thing started glaring at me and were like "Oh my God, she should have to pay for that" . The Taxi driver was like "whatever". So I'm glad he didn't get mad. Technically it wasn't my fault, it was the wind. Anyway, I still haven't set up the dresser or TV stand (I'm too tired), but I did buy tools so maybe I'll do it tomorrow. One of my purchases was a weight scale. I haven't weighed myself since I left B.C. I'm a little nervous to see what my weight is. I have no idea if it went up or down. Yes... so after Ikea I had the biggest craving for KFC. Ironic. And so I went to KFC and stuffed my face. Don't buy the chicken fries, they're gross. Yes... I'm struggling to find the words to end this post. Ok. I'm done.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Man I love Ikea shopping sprees! You should take pictures of everything you bought so I can partake in your joy.

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Charlene said...

Yeah since you are just making everyone jealous by mentioning it, at least we should have the privaledge of gocking at it. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter