Saturday, September 09, 2006

Pictures for all to see

Ok, I'll post some pictures of the stuff I bought yesterday, but it will be boring.

Here's the toilet brush. How beautiful.And here's the scale. I finally got the guts to step on it, I'm exactly the same as when I left B.C. I was hoping it would be a little less, but what can I expect with all that fast food I eat. Knives!!! I wanted to stick each knife in between my fingers so that I looked like Wolverine but I had difficulty taking the picture. Pots. Ikea even makes you put these together. I bought the utensil holder thing, the same one that probably is in every household. I bought the cushion you see on the chair. The chair was kind of uncomfortable, but not anymore!! My landlords gave me two chairs. I think they were feeling sorry for me. They also gave me a big piece of wood and two of thoughs horse things so I could put my computer on something. That saved me money on buying a desk and it works great. I also bought that mouse pad for only 99 cents. Oh, and Tamara, I told you I would use your picture as my desktop background. Hangers. Yessssss.Here's the dresser before. It looked a little overwhelming for me, but once I got started it was a sinch. Yep.

And here is it finished. My TV stand before.

And after (I was watching Beverly Hills 90210).Things I didn't take pictures of; a tool set, an iron board, a dish rack, plates, bowls, and I think that's it. Yep.

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

Hey! your place looks totally awesome!!!! Congrates! Hope you're ready for school!!!!
*laughs* miss you

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

Oh yea your mom has been reading my blog!! isn't that sweet!! she should start one too!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I was looking forward to these pictures after Christy told me you posted them! Awesome stuff!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger starla said...

wow fun! looks a good times shopping trip to me! i wish i could go to ikea....sigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter