Wednesday, October 04, 2006

untitled

So Thanksgiving is coming up and I have the day off from school and work. I was planning on attempting to cook for myself but I discovered that two people from work will also be alone on Thanksgiving so we decided that we would spend it together. We'll probably go eat out somewhere since none of us have ever cooked a turkey. Anyway, I think it's about time I updated everyone on my celebrity spottings. A few nights ago I say Billy Klippert, aka: third place winner from Canadian Idol 1.And tonight I sold a ticket to Sugar, the host for YTV, aka: the girl with the sqeeky voice. Yes, her voice is really like that in real life.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Aw Steph I'm so sad you have to spend Thanksgiving alone! :( Actually..you won't be spending it alone, so that's swell. I'll dedicate a post to you on the day of thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter