Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I really hate thinking of titles

Winter has officially begun in Toronto. Finally we have some snow!!!!! It was so cold when I was walking home today, I thought my entire face was going to fall off. I love winter and I'm not being sarcastic. Today at work was crazy. All my tills broke down and all the ATM booths (where you can buy movie tickets). I kept trying to radio my managers to come help me but none of them were responding. There was like a line up of 60 people, finally the mangers found out and came to helped me. We had to give out old school tickets because the entire computer circuit was down. It was a great day because it went by so fast. I pretty much work full time at the movie theater now, I'm still taking some workshops at school but they are only a few hours per week. I'm preparing to find a new, higher paying job and hopefully an internship somewhere. Those are my goals for the next month. Anyways, I missed some January Birthdays. Happy Birthday to my cousins Kristen and Rebecca, to my Auntie Angela, and also to Bert who's Birthday is tomorrow!!!!!!! Yah for Birthdays!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallaaa for the birthdays!! September and January are both busy birthing months.

My dad's is tomorrow & yours is on Friiiday!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger SteveDVS said...

http://www.jeffgaulin.com/jobs/default.asp

Check that place out. I don't know how many jobs it posts for video, but it's worth checking out if you're looking for an internship.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

dont forget it's your birthday and calebs.. you might not get your present until the summer!!!! laughs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter