Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I like Mc Donalds

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it only 5 days until christmas???? Why does it always sneak up on me. I am so unprepared. And I leave sooo soon. I really shouldn't have gone to Yuk Yuks tonight but I had to. In three weeks when I get back their going to have the people from The Guiness Book of World Records there and they are going to try and break the record for having the most comics preforming in the shortest amount of time, I'll be there for sure! Anyway, I hope the flooding stops and is over with when I arrive in Terrace, that's some crazyness going on there.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph, you'll be happy to know that the flooding has subsided. You'll be unhappy to know that it's supposed to be 10 degrees and raining on Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter