Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm Back

And I'm back! I arrived at about 6:00 a.m. this morning (3:00 a.m. BC time). As soon as I got home I plugged in my electric blanket, put on my pajamas and slept until 2:30. After blogging I'm going to attempt to unpack and go grocery shopping. I was pleased to see a little bit of snow on the ground when I arrived, I'm not ready to say goodbye to winter yet. Anyway, I had a great time in Terrace with all of you. Now I'm going to show a huge amount of pictures. I still have video, but that will take a few days. One more thing, this is my 100th blog entry, yahhhh!!!!!!!!

Crap!!! This stupid thing won't let me put any more pictures on, I will continue later.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

We had some really great times I wish you could a good pic of me and you on that blog of yours!!!!!
Miss you already see you later.. guess what i'm listening too? Lord of the Rings soundtrack!!!!! yeah!!!!

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooooo the pictures ended prematurely!! It was definitely good times having you home again! Can't wait for this summer =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter