Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wow wow wowwwwww

Wow wow wowwwwwwww. Christmas is almost here!!!!! wow wow wowwwwwwwwww. My last day of school is tomorrow and then I graduate!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GRADUATE. So tomorrow me and the guys are going to celebrate my graduation and our last day before we all part for the holidays. Were going to go to Mandrin, this amazing restraunt that is an all you can eat buffet with every kind of dessert you can imagine. After that I'm going shopping since it's the last day I can and I'm only 20% done. Holy astranot!!!!!! Then I'm going home to clean my house, and pack my stuff, and I'll go to sleep for a few hours and then..... I wake up at 4:00 a.m. and take a taxi to the airport by 6:00 a.m. Wow wow wowwwwww. For thoughs of you who see me on Saturday, and possibly Sunday, please excuse my behaviour since I'll be majorly jet lagged. Iv'e been soo jittery today. I can't stop moving. I went to see a movie with Andrew from my class tonight and he even noticed something was wrong with me. I don't know what it is, mabey I'm excited to be going home. I just cant stop moving my leg. See you all soon!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE excited!! So excited the ancestors of your past have risen from their sleep and started to dance circles around the fire in your brain. Which of course is causing all of your jittering ways.

SEE YOU SATURDAY NIGHT!!

Wow, that feels so weird to say to you after 79.3 years of not seeing you!

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the ancestors of your past have risen..."

LOL!

That was the highlight of my day!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

love you and miss you cant wait to see you tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter