Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No More Floor

I have had two amazing nights of sleep. It all started when I went to Walmart to buy those little heat packages that last for like 8 hours. It's a pretty cold walk to the Subway so I thought those would help a little bit, anyway I couldn't find any but I came across an air matress on sale for $20!!!! So I bought the thing and inflated it as soon as I got home, I then put my little matress thing on top of it and it is the most comfortable thing in the world!!!! Mabey it's not that comfortable, I'm just used to the floor. I attempted to Christmas shop today. I hate Christmas shopping, I just want to push everyone out of my way. The malls here are insanly busy all the time, but Toronto is beautiful during Christmas, the entire city is decorated. I love it.

4 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were sleeping on the floor all this time?! Steph!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

you never leave us posts!!!

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're slacking miss! In fact, I think I should just e-mail you =D

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're slacking miss! In fact, I think I should just e-mail you =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter