Friday, January 19, 2007

21

So today as most of you know is my birthday. Yahhh. First I went and saw a movie with Michael from work. We saw "Purfume: The Story of a Murderer". Now that's one messed up movie. After that I went to the school to work on the Doctors thing. Then Andrew took me out for dinner to the Swiss Chalet (sp?). After that we went back to the school and a bunch of us ate some chocolate cake. Turned out to be a pretty good day. Thanks everyone for your comments and blog dedications!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you didn't end up spending it alone!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

yeeahh!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!

put you in my links in a minute ^^

have a good weekend, ye old woman.

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steph :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter