Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fluuuuute

Today I did absolutley nothing, it was great. I did do one thing, I took out my flute and all my sheet music and played for a bit. When I say that I played, I really mean I played silently. That's what sucks about living in a place with other people. And it dosn't help that I'm incredibly shy when it comes to people hearing me play. My dad had to pay me $75 one year to hear me. Anyway, I think tomorrow will be exactly like today only I'll be 21. I might go treat myself to a peice of chocolate cake, mabey an entire cake if I feel up for it.

6 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

Happy Birthday Steph!! i will totally paint you something!! but you wont get it until summer!! check my blog too!!!

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you whipped out the flute and played to your heart's content! And your birthday shall be a special day indeed!

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you whipped out the flute and played to your heart's content! And your birthday shall be a special day indeed!

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

Enjoy that chocolate cake and go shopping with all those gift cards you got! This is your first birthday that we haven't spent with you. Have a great day. We're thinking of you.

Oh yeah, that $75 was money well spent.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steph!!

Check out my blog for your new favorite birthday picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter