Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

The Oscars are only a few hours away!!! I went out and bought mint chocolate chip ice cream and mini chocolate cupcakes. Man, getting groceries is a major work out. I first went to Walmart, and to get there I have to walk about 15 minutes and ride the subway for about 15 minutes. Then I went to the grocery store near my house and then walked home, which is also about a 15 minute walk. I always end up buying too much and I struggle to carry all the bags home. Oh well, I need some arm muscles anyway.

Lately I've been pretty busy. I'm trying to work as much as I can. I've been meeting with Anita and we're preparing for that editing job. We're meeting with the director in a few days, so I think it's a go, but I'm still not sure what kind of money we're going to get. Also some good news (I think), Luiza, a girl I work with got me a job at The National Club as a waitress!!!! I havn't been there yet but I think The National Club is kind of like a country club type place where rich people go to eat and socialize. I have to where a skirt!!!! It pays $11.50 and hour for the first 3 months (plus tips), which is really good considering minimum wage just went to $8.00 here. I have my orientation tomorrow, so Luiza says. This seems a little too easy, I didn't even give them my resume or go in for an interview so I guess I'll know 100% if I got the job tomorrow. I hope so!!! I wanted to post some pictures of the place but it wasn't really working, but here's their website where it shows some pictures. http://www.thenationalclub.com/

A few days ago I went to the Ontario Science Centre with Michael from work. It was pretty amazing there. I can't go in to detail about all the stuff that was there because it would take me a few days, but definetly a cool place. Here's some pictures.


P.S. If you havn't watched that Conan episode in my previous post, I recomend you do. It's very funny!

1 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I love mint chocolate chip ice cream....I only got to watch about 7 minutes of the Oscars, which sucks because I actually WANTED to watch them this year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter