Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Movies and Nintendo

I think it's about time I posted again. So over the last few days two little, mabey huge opportunities presented themselves. The first one was a small group of people from work who are planning to make an independent horror movie asked me to join them. Since none of them have been to film school, I tried to explain the reality of getting this thing made and that it's a lot of business and paperwork. I don't think they liked me very much after, lol. Anyways the other opportunity is still in question. My friend Anita was called and asked by a director to edit his FEATURE FILM. Of course she said yes but being such a great friend she asked him if her and I could co-edit it together!! We're still waiting to hear his answer, but if he does say yes this could be a major step in my career.

Last night I went over to Andrew's place and we played the old Nintendo util 7:30 a.m. this morning. I didn't even noticed the time go by so quickly. If we had Mario 3, I would probably still be there. Nintendo's the best!

3 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Ooo keep me updated on those job prospects! That's so awesome, Steph!

Super Mario bros 3 is the love of my nintendo life

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

HMPH.
so guess who decided to finally update her blog....ME.
well..i hit the buttom above it....which saved it..instead of posting it..and now i dont know how to post it.
and im mad. so i dont want to make a new one..until i canpost that one.
hmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger starla said...

i wish i had an old nintendo....i can hear the theme song of the underground level right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter