Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sent to the Couch

Last night at 3 a.m. I woke up to find my air mattress completely deflated. I spent a few minutes pumping it back up and then I went back to sleep. An hour later I woke up again and it was completely deflated again. I searched the entire thing for holes but couldn't find any. So I spent the rest of the night on the couch. Now that I have job number two, I think I might get a bed in the near future.

So Pan's Labyrinth. I don't know if I like it yet. It had a really good story and the acting was good but there was WAY too much violence. Usually I can take some violence, but this movie had graphic violence every 5 minutes. Even if you think, oh they wouldn't show that... they do. I don't think I would watch it again, but the movie did make me want to brush up on my Spanish, lol.

My mom wants me to show a picture of my new shoes. I'm not going to do it! Because I have no sense of style at all, I don't know if the shoes are good or bad. All I know is I got them for $15 and they're black with a little bow on them. Anyways, I should get my day started, lots to do. Bye.

5 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I wanna see the shoes!!!!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I wanna see the whole outfit!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

I'll settle for the shoes!
Come on... you know you want to!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger starla said...

i want to seem them too! even if their not stylish we'll still love you just the same!

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Here my head was swelling! I thought we were on top of the list because we're you're favorite people. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter