Wednesday, July 04, 2007

dgfdgiidididdd

To make a long story short.... my computer won't be back for a very long time :( That means no daily updates here on this old blog. The good news.... I'll be in Terrace in 19 days!!!!!!!!

So my goals to loose weight have failed. I am the same size. Oh well, I think it's because I don't have time to work out or cook good meals from working two jobs and commuting an hour back and forth every day.

So, Tim moved back to Chicago and Kevin went back to Africa for the summer. I was sad to see them go but we had a good last day together. Crapppppppp!!!!! I only have 2 minutes of Internet time left. Crappppppp. Go to Kevin's blog and read about our last day together, I have no time!!!

See ya.

4 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Back to texting.

And don't worry, my attempts have also failed!

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Seraberry said...

i'm still the same size.....
well....i gained 5 pounds actually. and the dress is getting taken in a little more on top...so...i dont fall out. HAH. if i gain another 5....i probably wont fit in it. lol.

oooh, do let me in on your plan!
i think its funny you've talked about it.

JOLLY RANCHERS......you should be thanking me WITHOUT sarcasm....your life isnt complete without them!

I'm sorry to hear no more posts! i enjoy your posts.
Aren't you proud of how short my last post was?
i've made up for it with thsi super long comment. HAHAHAHA

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

ahh! bummer about your computer haha. tell me when you're hooked up to the internet again!

miss you too yo. that wuz a cool last day.

hope you have fun in terrace.

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger starla said...

can't wait till you get here!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter