Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yep, Tuesday.

Hellooooo. I'm counting the days. My last day of work is on Friday, maybe Saturday and I leave Tuesday!!!!! Today I'm emptying my freezer and bringing everything to Andrews so he'll have something to eat while I'm gone, lol. Andrew's moving back to Newfoundland in August, so when I get back at the end of August most of my social life will be gone. Ohhhh well. So let's talk Terrace. Sorry about the short post, I still have time restrictions. I'll see you all next week!!!!

p.s. Mom are you picking me up from the airport? 7:08 p.m.

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Expect to see my face at the airport too! Hallaaaaa!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Yep. I'll be there at precisely 7:08 pm and I won't be alone.

I better get busy dusting off your room.

See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter