Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cleaning is my passion

I'm sooo tierd. I havn't been able to sleep well for the past 4 days. I think it's because I have so many things on my mind. So this morning I was planning to sleep in but Felica came over with the cleaning lady (I swear she told me Thursday!) and we cleaned the entire morning. What a wonderful surprise! I have only 2 more days until I leave. I'm both sad and excited. Anyway, I just thought I'd post some old pictures for the heck of it and then I'm going to watch The Chronicals of Narnia with the actors commentary. Fun times.

Graduation Day!!! Tamara, Amanda, me.
My Birthday a long long time ago. Leah, me, Tamara, Sarah, and Amanda in the front.
Me, my brothers and my cousins Craig and Kristen.
Here's a picture my dad took of Ryan and Kevin HOLDING HANDS.

View from the CN Tower.

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Awesome pic your dad took! Your CN tower shot isn't too shabby either!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

That picture of us skating is soooo old! It should be called a classic

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I am moving too Steph so I can relate! Glad you found a place!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter