Tuesday, August 22, 2006

How in the heck!

I have started the grueling task of packing and while packing I keep thinking, how the heck am I going to get all this stuff out of here and to my new place (that I don't have yet)? I have four options that I can think of
A) take numerous taxi trips ($$$)
B) ask my landlord to drive me (If the place is too far she wont drive me)
C) rent a car ($$$ and I don't have the guts to drive here)
D) hire a moving company ($$$$$$$)
I don't know but I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger starla said...

none of your school friends could drive you and your stuff?

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

no one owns a car here, everyone takes the subway.

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I would first ask your landlord..and if she won't, I'd hire a moving company. Even though it'll be a little pricey, they load up all your stuff & bring it into your new place. It would save you so much work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter