Monday, August 21, 2006

Another house

I went and saw another place today. It is shared with 5 other girls who are all students. The place was a really good deal, the girls were all really nice and the place was really nice. And only a 10 min walk from Ikea!!! So I agreed to take the place right there and then as I was leaving the land lord was like "oh yeah and there's a 12 month lease". I knew it was to good to be true. I told her I couldn't do a lease and she said she would get back to me after she talked to her husband. So I guess I will find out in a day or two.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Maybe they'll let you get away without taking the one year lease! That'd be pretty sweet

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger starla said...

let us know as soon as you find out! like i need to ask that, i can barely keep up with all your posting! YOu addict!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter