Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ok I'll do it

I guess it's about time I did one of these survey things. I don't like doing them because they reveal too much about me.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most: Mastercard. It's always more than I thought it would be.
2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner: I wouldn't know.
3. Last time you puked from drinking? Never!
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Never!
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Ferguson
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Sitting in a lazy boy on a beach in Fiji.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Many things. Actress, teacher, vet, police officer, movie director.
8. How many colleges did you attend? 2
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? Looked the cleanest.
10. GAS PRICES? Something I no longer have to worry about.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? Terrace, and I would bring the entire Canadian movie industry.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? I have to pee.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? My bed sucks.
14. Favorite style of underwear? Bikini briefs.
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite/same sex? I don't know!
16. What errand/chore do you despise? Emptying the garbage and laundry (only when I have to do it by hand).
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? No, if I didn't have to work I'd be up in the mountains with my 5 dogs.
18. Get up early or sleep in? There are benefits to both.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Pinnocchio from the movie "Shrek"
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? I don't know, watch, eat, drive, walk, swim, the usual.
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? I don't floss as much as I should.
24. Your favorite lunch meat? Ewww.
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco? Stag chili.
26. Beach or lake? Both, it depends on the weather.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? No.
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace? Matthew Good.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Blogging.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Well they're not my favorite but I still enjoy them, the MaryKate and Ashley movies.
31. What's your drink? Ice Capp made with Chocolate milk.
32. Cowboys or Indians? I agree with Tamara on how the cowboys kill animals for fun, but Indians probably kill animals more than the cowboys, but for their survival. So I'm on the fence.
33. Cops or Robbers? Cops of course!
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy? In some cases.
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? Angelina Jolie. I'm just kidding!!! I have no idea.
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of "Lost" would you be? Claire, not because she has a baby but because I always wished I had a Australian accent.
37. What do you want when you are sick? To be better.
38. Who from high school would you like to run into? Everyone, minus a few.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? No car, but my alarm clock radio is 99.1 The Edge
42. Norm or Cliff? ???? This must not be from my generation.
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? The Simpsons. I can only take so much of Bill.
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? No comment.
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? I don't sit, I stand and there are just customers who are infront of me.
46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? Nobody. I don't even kill bugs. Peace and Love to all!!!!
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Mr. Johnny Depp.
48. What famous person would you like to sleep with? None. What a stupid question.
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No, but unless this was a dream I think Ryan had to on the toaster oven, or was it Amanda???
50. Last book you read for real? Wow. Probably one of my Criminology books, like a year ago.
51. Do you have a teddy bear? Yes I do!!!!
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? In the parking lot by the farmers market.
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? There's a forest somewhere where a guy is living in a tree protesting. I would want to check that out.
54. Number of texts in a day? Zero. I get the odd one from Tamara once and a while.
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? I had enough of school, it's time for my career!
56. Do you go to church? Whenever I can. It's soo far away.
57. Pencil or pen? Pen. I hate the sound of pencils when they are writing.
58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller?? Ferris. Ferris. Ferris.
59. How many jobs have you had? I'll do this chronologically. First I babysat, delivered newspapers, was a janitor, then a janitor/dishwasher at Camp Caledonia, then a Tim Hortons employee, and then a Silvercity employee. Oh, and I house sat like there was no tomorrow! So you do the math.
60. What do you want to achieve in life? I hate these kind of questions. I'll say happiness.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph I'm so proud that you did this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter