Friday, August 04, 2006

Crazy Raccoons!

Frick! It's almost 1:00 a.m. I was peacefully sleeping when I was awakened by fighting raccoons on my roof! I can see them through my skylight. They are soooo loud!!! It sounds like one of them is dieing. Poor raccoon. To make matters worse I decided to go to the bathroom during the whole raccoon fight and the toliet flooded over!!! Frick! What a disgusting mess, not something I want to deal with when I'm half asleep. I can't call my landlords for a plunger since it's too late, it will have to wait until morning. Since I'm wide awake now, I thought why not blog about it. Blog, I hate that word. Blog, blog, blog. I think the raccoons are gone. Ok since I'm not thinking straight, what better time to post embarrassing pictures of myself and others. I'm going to regret this!Oh Kevin, you silly boy This is Tamara picking a wedgee (I think that's what she's doing)This is me looking Fine, that's Fine with a capital F Here's Tamara showing me her rollerblading skills You can do it!!! Ryan was trying to let one out.No comment, this picture speaks for itselfMe and Amanda, just chillin
Seriously, I can't believe I'm showing this. This is the most embarrassing picture of me of all time. You should feel special. I think that's enough embarrassing pictures for one night.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Lol. It looks like you were Rick's (Ferry Island face carver) model. Very frickin funny as you and Tamara say. Blog on.

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Those pictures are awesome Steph! Post more...even if they're more disgusting ones of me lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter