Friday, August 18, 2006

The list

It is finally in my possession! You can guess what I'm going to be doing the entire weekend. Once I watch one episode I can't stop.

So today I was asked to film/edit a promotional video for a makeup school where they have a new air brushing technique. I go next week. I was very surprised they asked me. The makeup school contacted my school and they gave them my name, probably because Anita and I were the only girls in the class and Anita's not interested in make up and stuff like that.

I have came up with a list of things that I have noticed among the people in Toronto.
1. I've never met anyone who was born in Toronto. Everyone moves to Toronto from somewhere else, MOSTLY other countries.
2. In a crown of 20 people, 5 of them are pregnant.
3. EVERYONE (except me) is younger then they look.
4. If your pretty, you can budge in a line up and no one will say anything (this happened to me three times. I wish I could tell them to move their butts to the back of the line!).
5. The Tim Hortons line up always has a minimum of five people in it.
6. When people introduce themselves to each other they first ask where they're from, their name comes second.
7. Your from BC, that means your from Vancouver (it's the same thing). 8. Everyone has a cell phone and an mp3 player with them at all times, from 10 year olds to 80 year olds.
9. Cabins are called cottages.

That's it for the list right now. Chow.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

You got Full House..I am so happy for you! I watched the 1st disc in one sitting & it was at like 2am when I needed to work the next morning. But like you said, once you watch one episode you can't stop.

Loved the Toronto list

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter