Saturday, August 19, 2006

House hunting

I went and saw a place today. It's in a really good location, right beside the subway station and mall. The only thing is that it's shared with two other people and they still haven't given those rooms out yet so they could be male or female. hmmm. It's only $500 a month which includes cable and internet and they have a washer and dryer !!!! Something I truly miss. I'm going to see another place on Monday, possibly more, so this place isn't final. I only have 11 days to find a home, I wish I was rich and could just live in a Hotel.

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Christy said...

That sounds like a good deal Steph...Keep us posted!!

Make sure you check out my food blog. I posted a couple recipes!!

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

That house looks pretty nice..and it sounds like a good deal! I'd just be scared of who would move into those other 2 rooms. Keep us on the know!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You got it dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter