Thursday, August 31, 2006

Victim!!!!

I am officially a victim of credit card fraud (I think). I was going over my Master Card statement online when I noticed I was charged two times by different online dating services, unless I did this in my sleep I did not purchase any such thing. Of course when I phoned Master Card, I was on hold for a million years and finally when I got to talk to a human being he told me to phone back tomorrow. So, we'll see what happens. One more thing to worry about.

3 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

What the heck!! That stuff really scares me..I hope they work it all out for you.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Online hey? You know to get Adaware at http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/
and you can get free antivirus at
grisoft.com
Good thing credit cards have good fraud protection.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter