Sunday, October 15, 2006

7 days

It's been 7 days since I wrote my last entry. This must be some kind of record for me. I've still been so busy, I'm usually only at home to sleep. It's finally caught up with me, I'm starting to get sick. I still don't have a bed yet either. I promised myself that I would go buy one when I had a day off from both school and work but I can't even remember the last time that happened. But on the bright side, I got to sleep in today and I'm going to walk over to Timothy's coffee shop and have myself a strawberry smoothie. If you havn't tried one, I really recomend you do!

4 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

Hey, I havnt even been on your blog for a while.. never mind updated mine! miss you.. more then you would know..xo

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

You should take a day off work & school..just call in sick. Especially if you really ARE getting sick..

And son of a gun! There was Timothy's coffee shop across from my school in Regina and I'd -always- get the strawberry smoothie. Friggin good! Now I'm craving one and there's no possible way for me to get one...unless I leave the province

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Proof that I'm sick and not really "with it", I put 7 days when it really was only 5. hmmmm.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Christy said...

7 days is just too long...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter