Saturday, October 07, 2006

Drunk men

Today I delt with 3 different drunks within the same hour. First, one of them was talking to me at work and wouldn't leave me alone, I was told not to sell him a ticket, the second was after work as I was heading out, this drunk guy punched another guy in the face for no reason and they kicked him out. He happened to be kicked out at the same time I was leaving so as we were both walking out he kept trying to shake my hand. Luckly there was another guy there to make him stop. Then on my way home on the subway this drunk guy comes and sits beside me and starts asking me all sorts of questions. I ended up getting off at another stop pretending it was mine so that he wouldn't follow me home. Usually I never have to deal with these people, it was just tonight for some reason. Nobody worry I carry pepper spray that Tamara gave me at all times.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

It's just your luck that you'd have to deal with all of them on the same day..I am comforted knowing you carry the pepper spray I gave you at all times!
PS--I always knew you were smarter than all the boys!

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I used to attract drunk guys all the time too. Mostly at Denny's. And they were all creepy old men drunks!

Pepper spray is a grand invention. And you could also poke them in the eye which is very effective. Cause who can keep their eyes open when they have been poked in the eye?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter