Friday, October 27, 2006

A day of Filming

So, I forgot to take a picture of the leaves. Sorry. Today was very stressful. Class was moved to my teachers apartment and we did some filming on the balcony. It was crazy cold!!!! We were out there for two hours. After class our actors came and we filmed in my teachers kitchen. Our script had a guy giving a girl a haircut, so I bought a wig and brought it with me. It looked kind of fake so the actress let us really cut her hair. I thought that was really nice of her, I offered to be her hair double and cut my hair but she has red hair. Then we had a whole bunch of difficulties with the camera and the other groups who were filming so I was glad when we finally left. Now comes my favorite part... the editing!!!! Also Evan, my filming partner can't come tomorrow for the filming of the car explosions so I have to do it all alone, I'm a little nervous. It's suposed to snow tomorrow so we'll see how things work out.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Its been really cold here too..it snowed last night! It's all melted now, but still...it snowed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter