Thursday, October 19, 2006

Can't Sleep

It's past midnight and I just woke up from a really scary dream. Right before I went to bed I watched "American Psycho" which was a mistake. So now I'm wide awake, coughing and blowing my nose every 5 seconds. On a good note, it's official.... I have a plane ticket home for Christmas on December 23rd. I'm not sure how long i'll stay, probably 2-3 weeks. Also, I got another little filming job, my Special Effects teacher is going to be blowing up two cars at a gravel pit in Orangeville and he wants me to film it. That should be exciting. Mabey i'll post the footage. Anyway, I'm considering not going to school tomorrow because I felt like crap today but we'll see how I feel in the morning. Chow.

Oh, one more thing... Steve Simons has started a blog!!!! Yah!!!! Check it out on my side bar.

9 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph!! I'm so excited you're coming home for Christmas..hallaaaa! I'm officially taking a few days off so we can hang out other than after work...can you believe I only get ONE actual day off work around Christmas? Just because Christmas & New Years all fall on weekends. Anyways, I shall talk to you soon!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Christy said...

We will have to have a girls night while you are here. Go out for chinese food!

Who is Steve?

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Laurens brother

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Kevin Wiebe said...

Steph, what do you want for christmas?

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

let me think about that.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Well since you are asking Kevin I want a gift certificate for the spa!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Christy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Yeah Steph, what do you want for Christmas??

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

it'll be great having you in town again!!! Can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter