Saturday, October 28, 2006

KABOOM!!!!

I just got back from the car explosion shoot. Man am I ever tierd!!! It was out in Orangeville, which is over an hour away. Tony, my school director picked me up and drove me back. It actually took place behind the Orangeville fire department. We blew up a Dodge Caravan, It looked exactly like Chris and Christy's van. It was really fun, I got to hang out in the fire department all day. They got called twice to go out and I got to watch them slide down the pole and get dressed in their fire gear in record time. We blew up the van twice (huge explosions) and two more times with less powerful explosions. It had to be the coolest thing I've ever seen. I was standing like 20 meters away. Tony told me I was more important than the camera and that I should back up a bit, but Ron, the FX supervisor said I'd be ok. The footage I took is going to be used in a low budget film that the school is producing in the spring staring CJ O'Maly (Some famous American wrestler). I go back tomorrow to film some more explosions, this time were blowing up a Ford.... Sorry Dad I forget what it's called but it's some kind of ugly station wagon. The footage that I took... I don't think I can show it to anyone since it's going to be in a movie and copywrited but who cares! I'm capturing it to my computer as we speak. I'll post a bit of it as soon as I can.

HAPPY 21'ST BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter