Sunday, October 29, 2006

Stupid time change!

I went back to Orangeville and blew up some more cars. Both days were extremly cold. It snowed, rained, hailed, and the wind was insane!!!! I'm glad to be back in my warm house. Did anyone else forget about the time change? I got up at 5:00 a.m. when I could have slept an hour more!!! Tony (who was picking me up) forgot too, so I didn't feel so bad. Here's some pictures at 6:45 a.m.

(Above) This is the street I live on.

I'm uploading a video on to You Tube of the explosions and it's taking a million years, so I'll post it tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

The street you live on looks so cozy!

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

(another post..2 seconds later)

STEPH! What in the jolly heck have you been up to? I'd e-mail you, but I'm here so I figured..why not post it on her blog? Do share details..

The Breakup sucks..don't watch it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter